Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I enter to view and shop on your website? First, you will need to "enter" the website, where you will be able to view all content. To enter the website, you will need to contact us at email@example.com to receive a Username and Password. To use the "Shopping Cart" or "Wish List" you will need to create (if you never used this site before) or log into your account.
2. My items are not staying in my shopping cart? You are most likely not “logged in”. See above (#1) for login information. If you need further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you are logged into your account before you add any items to your “Shopping Cart” or “Wish List”. If you are not logged in, you could potentially lose any items that you have stored.
3. How much is an opening/inital order? First time orders must be a minimum of $150. Reorders must be a minimum $100 to avoid a $10 handling fee.
4. Why are you charging me tax (New York customers only)? Tax is charged on shipping only. Since we are based in New York, we are required to charge tax on shipping.
5. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Pay Pal.
6. How are the items packaged? Every item will be packaged in a zip lock or small bag with a label on the bag containing the item number and description.
7. Is there a cost for your jewelry to come lip carded (earring and pin lip cards are available) No, our lip cards are complimentary, but these cards are not automatically included with your order. Thus, please ask for them when placing your order (in the “Comments” section).
8 What if I received a damaged piece or there is a problem with my order? Call us within 7 days of receiving your order at 1-800-542-3134, ext 0 or 22 or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to promptly resolve the issue.
9. When will my order ship? We make every attempt to process and ship your order quickly and to adhere to the exact ship date that you request. Any ASAP order will typically ship within 1 - 5 business days of our receiving it, however, it can take as long as 2 weeks, depending on stock and season.
10 If my order is not shipped “complete” when can I expect to receive my back order? Typically, your back order will be sent to you within 2 weeks of receiving your original order. We will notify you if it will be longer.
11. Do I pay for shipping on back orders? No, we pay shipping on all back orders, and should you need to, you can always add additional styles to a back order.
12. How long are the necklaces? Most of our necklaces are adjustable from 16” to 18”. Any variation from this standard is noted. See size chart.
13. Can I order something in a different color if I don’t see it on the website? Please call or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
14. Do you have coupon codes or promotional offers? We do offer coupon codes and promotional offers, so be sure to check our website or your email frequently.
15. Do you have any items on sale? Yes, please see our "Sale" section under "Collections."
16. What hours can I reach someone at the Anne Koplik Designs home office? We are open at our Brewster, NY location Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST, excluding certain national holidays.